Thursday, May 16, 2013

MY ROLE IN THE NEW MISSION HIGH SCHOOL COMMUNITY 

Hello,
            My Name is Walbert Lemus or better known as Wally. I attend New Mission high school, currently as a junior moving towards my senior year next fall. This year has been full of challenges especially because of all the rigorous courses I decided to take. Although it was challenging I managed and perform better than expected. 
As student in New Mission my role in the New Mission community is to continue on the tradition on what it truly means to be a titan and that is to perform beyond expectations expected from me, for that my role is to be a leader and shape a path for the future generation to follow.

1 comment:

  1. +25 pts - Great Job Wally! I appreciate all of your effort and leadership!

    ReplyDelete